Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Family traditions

In my family we celebrate all catholic ceremonies and holidays but we also celebrate all of the other celebrations going on in canada. For christmas we often eat meat pie, pie, turkey and many other meals. We celebrate new year in a smaller way but we still do.

As family my grandma makes a big dinner for chrismas and my other grandma for easter their all just gigantic meals we wake up the next morning moaning of being so full and lack of sleep but its always worth the price. We celebrate Canada day with fireworks and chrismas in july which ginve us something to do in the summer.
In summer me and my dad go fishing at least every 3 days which is alot of fishing and a lot of fish, actually so much fish that we share it with the rest of the family. The day ends with a big fish fry.

Around my city, food is a big thing but not as big as in china. Sport is Huge around my city we play Ice Hockey, Soccer, Football, Baseball, Ball Hockey, Diving, Fishing, Swimming and so many other sports to outnumber the ammount of known digits in PI.

My family is very sporty and very healthy :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment